Around the world, in a vast diversity of communities, people are sensing that the stressful, over-exploited way we live now is simply unsustainable, especially when it comes to your mental wellbeing. We are on a mission to create a shift in the current paradigm.
To innovate real change in the world, we first need to manage our state of mind… one person at a time. That’s why we created this film and book: to help us reach people across the world and build a worldwide family of change-makers, using the power of meditation to transform lives and our planet.
Enter the Portal and join our worldwide tribe of screening hosts, meditators, brainstormers, innovators, collaborators, donors, policymakers and partners!
HOW you can get involved
HOST A SCREENING
Help spread the powerful message of The Portal by hosting your own screening of the film. It’s an amazing opportunity to connect with your community and be part of the change we need to see in the world!
You can arrange a screening for:
- Your community (live / Skype Q&A appearances from the cast and crew are available by arrangement)
- A workplace, company, organisation or institution – the perfect way to educate and inspire your team, bring your clients together and position yourself as a leader in mental health.
- Your meditation / wellbeing centre to introduce more people to the value of meditation practice
- A special community partner, such as a school, university / college, veterans group, or correctional facility
- Policymakers (local, state or federal government representatives) and their constituents
YOU CAN HOST YOUR OWN SCREENING IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
Click on the ‘FanForce a Screening’ button + fill out the form
Promote to your community
FANFORCE WILL ORGANISE THE REST!
MAKE A DONATION
Your financial donation (which is tax-deductible for Australians) funds our outreach and impact campaign. This allows us to provide special social impact screening events + meditation training for audiences in need, as well as collaborating with strategic community partners to amplify our results. Every donation, large or small, matters because it means someone who needs to see this film but otherwise would not has been enabled by YOU.
Tax-deductible donations can be made via the prestigious Documentary Australia Foundation website.
PARTNER WITH US
We invite businesses and organisations to join us in getting this important message out into the world whilst also inspiring and deepening relationships with your staff and customers.
Why Partner with Us?
Stress and burnout are dangerously increasing within our work culture, affecting not only productivity, quality of work and the bottom line, but the mental health and overall well-being of the individual and company as a whole.
We have an unwavering commitment to reduce stress and chaos in people’s lives and a commitment to building leaders to pave the way forward for humanity.
What we can offer our Partners:
- Access to inspiring resources for your staff and clients, including our powerful book, our upcoming masterclass and subscriptions to The Portal app
- Screening of The Portal movie at your company (Q&A appearances from the cast and crew are available by arrangement)
- Networking opportunities with other partners, supporters, ambassadors, cast + crew
- Opportunities to connect with our global digital audiences
- Access to engaging content for your social channels
- Dedicated and ongoing support from our team
How you can help us:
Are you able to make an introduction to a strategic partner, community collaborator or philanthropic donor?
We’d love to have your help! Please contact the producers at [email protected]