Terms and Condition
This is an agreement that is legal and binding between you and Superhuman International Pty. Ltd. In this agreement, “Affiliate” refers to you, while “we” or “us” or "our" refer to Superhuman International Pty. Ltd and all our properties. Your online submission/application to become an affiliate of ours indicates your full agreement to the terms and conditions of this document, and that you will be held legally responsible and accountable for each and every condition listed here.
The Superhuman International Pty. Ltd. affiliate program is administered and monitored by our chosen third-party affiliate management companies and platforms, namely Thrivecart.
Modifications to the terms
We may modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time according to our sole discretion. If any of these modifications are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to expressly indicate your decision to terminate this Agreement. Further participation as an affiliate automatically indicates your acceptance of the change. The change may include, but is not limited to changes in referral fees, commissions and fee schedules, rules and regulations of contests and loyalty programs, and procedures surrounding payment.
Rejection of Affiliates
- Promoting porn or sexually explicit materials.
- Promoting or inciting violence.
- Promoting discrimination on the basis of race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
- Promoting illegal or legally ambiguous activities.
- Infringing our copyright or the copyright of others, and/engaging in plagiarism.
- Using ANY celebrity likeness in the marketing of the Superhuman International Pty. Ltd. brand or its products.
- Embarking on any ethically questionable courses of action, including the use of software that directly or indirectly diverts commissions from our other affiliates to you, or direct linking via search engines or social media. This means NO directly diverting leads from Superhuman International’s traffic to you from these networks/platforms:
- Defaming or slandering any individuals or businesses.
- Any activity that could be considered immoral or illegal in your, our, or the target customers’ locality.